Learn More About You with DiSC
A part of being confident in your skin is understanding how you operate in the world. Armed with this information, you can create a strategy that will help pave the way to achieve your career goals. DiSC assessments are a research based behavior profiling system tool based on the research of Dr. William Moulton Marston. DiSC helps you understand your natural communication style and how to better communicate with others.
We use DISC assessments in our Proactive Strategy Success System Program to help our clients become aware of their strengths, motivations and weaknesses while learning how to differentiate the behavioral needs of those around them. Our clients are able to communicate with others in a way that empowers and encourages their peers, employees and supervisors.
We now offer our assessments outside our course to companies and individuals.
Based on your specific needs, our assessments will provide greater insight:
Interested in Learning How to Better Communicate With Others?
Our DiSC Self-Assessment will help you:
- Understand your natural tendencies that influence your behavior
- Help you become productive
- Develop and utilize your natural strengths
- Recognize, improve and modify your limitations
Are you Starting or Restarting Your Career?
Then Our Career Management report is for you. You will:
- Be able to make and plan your career decisions
- Clarify your job expectations,
- Discover reasons for any inner conflict related to your work.
- Help you understand the stressors you experienced in your past jobs or present work place
- Receive a list of occupations based on related O*Net Job Codes that is the closest match to your natural behavioral style
Are you a Middle or Senior Leader?
Our DiSC Leadership Report Will Help You:
- Become aware of your natural behavioral tendencies
- Through observation, identify your employees behavior
- Learn how to adapt your leadership style to optimize your employees work style
- Know how to communicate with others based on their behavioral needs
When you take one (or all) of our assessments, you will experience meaningful results:
- Greater clarity
- Improved interpersonal skills
- Greater productivity
- Improved workplace communication
- More self-awareness of how others may perceive you
- Gain insights as to how you can distinguish yourself from the crowd
- Better conversations
- Avoid misunderstandings and conflict
- Greater cooperation
- Understand what type of workplace motivates you
To learn more about DiSC, click the link below: