Welcome to Our Site! I’m Nancy Gettridge
As you have found your way to this site, I believe we may have much in common when it comes to your career:
• You feel like your career is at the mercy of others;
• It appears your career has stalled;
• You’re not sure what’s next for you in your career;
• You were not invited to participate in your company’s leadership development program or your company does not have such a program;
• You’ve lost your passion in your work (Or maybe you never had it).
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then we have a lot in common – I was also that person.
Your landing on this page tells me that you sense there has to be more than where you are now in your career. You want more and you’re willing to leave your comfort zone to live in your purpose and achieve your dreams. But you’re not willing to sacrifice who you are, your values nor your family to get there.
I have good news for you because there is no better time than now to pursue your career goals. The numbers are in: Having women in positions of leadership and on boards help increase a company’s bottom line.* However, research also shows that women tend to underestimate their skills and performance and are plagued by self-doubt.**. I’m sounding the alarm:
You are qualified!
You are uniquely and wonderfully made for a specific purpose. Combined with your abilities, skills and personality, you are designed to be a blessing to others in a way that only you can. This is your power.
You are supposed to enjoy the fruits of your labor. It’s your gift from God! So if you dread your work, it’s a signal that something is out of place.
I’m Nancy Gettridge, founder of Phenomenal Image. Whether you’re a business owner, returning to the workforce or want to move up the corporate ladder, I can help you align your career with your purpose and help you achieve your full leadership potential.
I believe I am uniquely qualified because:
- I know how it is to feel as if you’re at a standstill in your career
- I know what it’s like to work at a job that doesn’t fully utilize your skills.
- I can help you create a career strategy that accurately reflects your values, goals and personality instead of letting the chips fall where they may.
- I know how to navigate through office politics within a company’s culture without sacrificing values and authenticity.
- I’ve coached others to successfully achieve their career goals and I’ve assisted others in finding their style.
- I’ve extensively researched the barriers against women in the workplace and how to overcome them.
When you are attuned to who you are as an individual and understand your purpose in this world, you’ll become confident in taking risks, maximizing opportunities and having the peace of mind in knowing you can make a difference.
If anything I’ve mentioned resonates with you, then this website was created with you in mind. I provide the tools, resources, and information to help you see yourself as a qualified leader and risk-taker. I’ll help you take control of your career and become confident in you and your future.
And, if you prefer a more personal approach, I have options for you.
If you haven’t done so already, I recommend signing up to receive our career tips and other information relevant to getting clear on your career path. You can sign up here:
Feel free to contact me if you have comments, questions or concerns. You can simply leave a comment below or you can reach me on Twitter and good ol’ email (email@example.com). I’m also on Linkedin and Facebook.
I look forward to meeting you!
Have a great day!
*Women Improve the Bottom Line:
Joy, L., Carter, N., Wagener, H., and Narayanan, D. (2007). The bottom line: Corporate performance and women’s representation on Boards, Catalyst Research Report, October 15.
Lublin, J. (2012). Pink Quotas Alter Europe’s Boards. Wall Street Journal, September 11
Meyer, M. (2016, January). Strategies for destroying the glass ceiling in corporate america. In Allied Academies International Conference. Academy of Marketing Studies. Proceedings (Vol. 21, No. 1, p. 22). Jordan Whitney Enterprises, Inc.
Pellegrino G., D’Amato, S., and Weisberg, A. (2011). The gender dividend: Making the case for investing in women, Deloitte 4
**Women Underestimate Their Performance
Kay, K., & Shipman, C. (2014). The confidence gap. The Atlantic, 14, 1-18.
Reuben, E., Sapienza, P., & Zingales, L. (2014). How stereotypes impair women’s careers in science. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 111(12), 4403-4408.