Take Control of Your Career Path
Whether you are a recent graduate, returning to the workforce or starting your 2nd career, it’s important to find a job that fulfills your needs and goals. Navigating your job search is a process that can be rewarding, frustrating or both. Take control of your career path by devising a strategy to achieve your goals. The Proactive Career Strategy course is a self-paced, self-study course designed to help you get clear on your career path, become confident in your skills and abilities and comfortable in your own skin.
This course will help you:
- Craft your personal mission statement (What you stand for) and align your goals to reflect your vision.
- Write your power statement.
- Identify limiting beliefs that keep you from advancing
- Develop a professional presence
- Create a strategy on how to market yourself
- Get key etiquette tips when interviewing and networking
- Understand the importance of follow-up
- Learn how to negotiate salary
You’ll get clear on your vision for your career and identify the hidden obstacles that may be sabotaging your career success.
Proactive Career Strategy is a part of our proprietary Proactive Strategy Success System. You can learn more about our system here.