Leadership Skills DevelopmentLeadership is far more than a title and delegating others to tasks. And it goes well beyond theory that one may learn in business school. In the Proactive Leadership Strategy program, you will:
- Discover your leadership style, learn how you relate to others and how to be a better leader because of it.
- Increase your knowledge of leadership principles and and how they are related to your specific responsibilities.
- Develop your executive presence by becoming more effective, proactive and results-oriented.
- Learn how to encourage your team to excel in their positions to improve the organization.
- Learn skills and techniques to utilize change, resolve conflict and increase the productivity and morale of your employees and peers.
- Learn how to gain the support of your employees through inspiration; motivating them to achieve results and take initiative and to seek more responsibility.